Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login ]   rss feed
CALIFORNIA   COLORADO   MICHIGAN   MONTANA   NEVADA   OREGON   WASHINGTON
FORUM (all states)
«    »

girl scout cookies . mothers for sale

Description

We self pollinated our winner female from a batch of regular f1 original thin mint girl scout cookies, straight from the breeder, to give us femenized girl scout cookie seeds. We germinated these seeds, and I am selling these genetics due to overwhelming demand. The mothers are in 7 inch pots, in coco coir, that’s why the asking price is only $50. Over 20 different phenotype, all from the original girl scout cookie that is of blue hue. These will go extremely fast so give me a call now

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Stats: 3880 total views, 4 so far today

Item Location

Images

6 Responses to “girl scout cookies . mothers for sale”

1. pak says:

I have seen people in budtrader selling fortune cookies which is not the real cookies, they claim the genetics are og kush x durban poison x cherry kush. The genetics to the real girl scout cookies is cherry pie (gdp x durban .poison x og kush) x og kush. This is the original line from the breeder himself. Do not be fooled by the generic fakes

2. pak says:

These genetics I am offering are the real sewon, guarenteed

3. flomaster says:

How did you self-pollinate? Also, over 20 different phenotypes? Please elaborate. Do all the phenotypes produce the same bud, or?? Is it just different veg growth patterns?

4. mrktwiz says:

aye lotta bad GSC clones and teens around right now, I prefer to make my own, already have the Cherry Pie just need the OG pollen….but if you provided more information as the previous poster suggested am mildly interested myself.

5. bravo scott says:

I am interested in the GSC. If cherry pie kush is a stable strain and og kush is a stable strain why so many pheno types.

What method did you use to feminize the GSC.

Is the GSC available now

6. perena says:

u tube states the cross is (cherry pie X OG kush) let me explain.
    Strain : Girl Scout Cookies – (OG Kush x Durban Poison) x Grand Daddy) = Cherry Pie… Cherry Pie x OG Kush = Girl Scout. Hope this helps.